Hey guys. Something different today. There are a few people here who don't have links to their blogs from the followers section so I decided to make a post to explain how to make the links appear. It took me a while to find out how to do it, so here's what worked for me.
1) First go to your dashboard. At the bottom of the first page you should see the MANAGE button. Click on it.
2) When you click on MANAGE you'll go to a page listing all the blogs you follow. Click settings next to any blog.
3) In the new window there will be a link called Add Links. Click it and a window will pop up.
4) Enter your URL (if you don't know it, go to the Home of your blog and copy the address) and name the link whatever you want.
5) Click Add then Done and if there's a Save button click that too. Now go to a blog of someone you follow and click on your icon in their followers section. You should see your link in the Links section.
And that's it. If I've missed anything please let me know in the comments below. You can copy and paste this post if you want or link to it, I'm fine with that. I made this because it's so much easier to follow others this way. Again this is for anyone who doesn't know how to add links. If you already knew how to add your links then yes, you are better than everyone else but try not to rub it in ಠ‿ಠ .
Hope this helps out a lot of users. Captain Slightly Informative, away!