Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Funny Guy

Went to see Russell Peters live at the O2 last night. His performace was funny as usual but he did tend to drag on a bit with a few of his jokes. Still this was trivial compared to the laughs he garnered from the audience.
On the way to the event I bought a chess set (to the dismay of my friends) and played chess at a starbucks in hopes of embarrasing my friends, making passers by green with envy and attracting a crowd around a board game. Unfortunately the starbucks we went to was smaller than the one I had in mind and the only table available was in a corner where nobody could see us play. Had I worn a funny hat the outcome may have turned out differently.
That's all I have to say for now. I'm off to work; those dreams won't weave themselves you know.

13 comments:

  1. Great post bro. Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post man very mind refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to be able to fly a F5 Bomber some day, wouldn't you? I love airplanes!

    Oooh yeah, about the blogpost, interesting read :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chess man. I just posted a story on my blog about chess lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry dude, forgot the follow link... It's back up now !! Was annoyed by all the blue faces of retarded people too lazy to upload a picture hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Russell Peters is pretty damn funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never forget the funny hat, eh?

    ReplyDelete